The latest National LGPS Frameworks Annual Meeting of the Founding Authorities was held on Mon 12 November 2018 and was attended by Founders from LGPS Funds and Pools.
The slides that were presented at this meeting can be found here.
The 32 Founders are very keen to ensure that the programme continues to be focused on delivering what all stakeholders really need, now and into the future, and to maintain the ‘By the LGPS, for the LGPS’ principle.
Since the very first National LGPS Framework was established in 2012, the programme has continued to grow to become a recognised and respected procurement route for the LGPS and we now have:
• 10 Live frameworks in place (plus 2 expired and 1 re-let in process)
• 32 Funds and Pools as Founders of one or more Framework
• 63 current service providers
• 92 funds and pools joining the frameworks (plus 2 non-LGPS users)
• 247 contracts awarded
• 103 years of estimated effort saved by procuring through the frameworks
• £105m projected savings for the lifetime of the current contracts
If you have any queries or would like to find out more about the National LGPS Frameworks please contact us on 01603 495922 or email nationalLGPSframeworks@norfolk.gov.uk.